Why is this Here, and What am I Looking At?




As one Mister Pugmire showed me, blogging can be fun! So, following in his footsteps and those of a friend of mine on Google+, I'm here and sharing the news of my odd life with you all.  Well, at least as many of you who want to read this that is.

          I'm a writer, currently not making any money off of that but a writer I still am. If you know me on Google+ or Ficitonpress---which I doubt---then you know what kind of writer I am. If, in the more likely case you don't know what kind of a writer I am, I don't really know! I write horror like the fine men in that picture up there, but I also write science fiction, fantasy, sword and sorcery.....ish stuff. So I don't really know what "kind" of a writer I am. 
         Though, of course, none of that matters here. This is not a place where I will be posting any of my writings. No, this will be a place for me to get nerdy as well as bookish and maybe even a little crazy if it comes to that. Basically, I'm going to use this as a form of free---I hope I don't know too much about blogger---kind of therapy. As well as a way for people, perhaps even fans, to get to know me.
         So with that said, welcome to my embracing hands. won't you stay awhile?

Popular posts from this blog

Great thing about 40k

Recommended Reading

Talent and Why We Bought a Lie.