Offers and Keeping Busy

Hello all.

Ever since my humble appearance on the Inky Cave I've had two invitations to participate in writing contests, a few more people reading this little blog and at least one or two new subscribers. It's very interesting what just a little exposure can give you.

     Unfortunately I've been forced to decline both offers, mostly on account of not having a bank account, a little because of the quality of my work, which isn't as good as it could be by a long shot. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be down on myself or anything like that it's just I don't think I'm good enough---yet---to be a part of any writing contest. I wish I were, but I'm not. Once I'm ready though I'll be submitting to a certain contest as much I can.

     But, I have been writing as much I possibly can with the current sleeping schedule I have. Insomnia is a bitch for a workaholic. But, then again, so is depression. I've been writing at least 2.000 words on a bad day and, hopefully, 7.000 on a good one. Not that impressive, I know but I usually have only a few hours of day and nightlight to write anything whatever and there is the internet to be concerned with. Too big a distraction that and one which is very hard to resist.

      I've lost most of the self discipline which I've had a year or so ago. Very annoying and a little disappointing to be honest. That's alright, I can fix that once I fix my sleep pattern.
 
Till Next I may hold you.

Popular posts from this blog

Great thing about 40k

Tales From Grimshaw - The Dying Man & the Guest. Part 1

Thoughts and an Apology