Four Days

Hello all



For some reason sleep always eludes me the closer I get to my birthday. Four days now and I haven't slept very well for most of the month. I really don't know why this is. Perhaps I'm far more concerned about my age than I think I am. Perhaps it's my body's way of letting me know that it's coming, or, perhaps it's just the expectation that, in only a few days I'll have gone through another year of life and doing what I've always wanted to do. (Granted, I'd like to be paid for it but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.)

Since I began this blog I've wanted to tell nothing but the truth of my life. To spill it out and categorize it, maybe. And, though most of my posts here have been about my life as a writer and not so much my life itself, the words set down on this blog are some of the most open things I've ever written---I'm somewhat of a private guy---even if they may not seem that way at times. I think this blog, which is still in it's infancy, has helped me in so many ways. Helped to think and get feedback on my work. Helped me spread my name and show people who I am. And even helped me just work through some deep patches of depression. I can't rightly say how worse I'd be if I didn't have this blog...and how sorry I am for how little there is on it.

I can't explain how much it means to me to know that you fine people take the time out of your day, out of your lives, to read my work and talk with me. It warms my damaged little heart to see how many of you have dropped by in only a year. And it makes me very happy to know that, some of you at least, actually enjoy the things which I write. I love you all, and I hope you all believe me when I say that.

Let's just hope I never have to walk down that boulevard...again.


Till next time.

Popular posts from this blog

Great thing about 40k

Thoughts and an Apology

Recommended Reading